The Ishizawa Keana Rice Mask is a deeply nourishing Sheet Mask that uses various Rice oils and extracts. This skin treatment is amazing for treating irritation, dryness and dehydration.
It is Fragrance Free and Cruelty Free.
Dry to Combination Skin Types
Dehydration, irritation and dry skin is relieved with this deeply nourishing Sheet Mask. The creamy serum is full of oils and extracts that smooth and plump the skin.
Rice Ferment Filtrate is an amazing ingredient that restores the skin barrier which leads to healthier, more hydrated skin. Rice Bran Oil is rich in linoleic acid and quickly absorbs into the skin to smooth and protect the surface of the skin.
Glycosphingolipids, Ceramide and Alpha-Glucan all work in a similar way to help replenish the skin for smoother, brighter skin. The result is a stronger skin barrier and therefore longer lasting hydration.
This Sheet Mask is very moisturising which is great for skin types that needs an intense boost of moisture or nourishment. You will see improvements in hydration, skin health and texture.
- Rice Ferment – is a nourishing fermented ingredient that is popular in Japanese skincare. This leads to a restored skin barrier from its many fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids.
- Rice Bran Oil – is a lightweight oil rich in linoleic acid which is great for all skin types, especially Oily. It’s abundant with skin essential vitamins and fatty acids.
- Glycosphingolipids – is a natural moisturising factor (NMF) that hydrates and nourishes the skin. These give the skin a smoother, more hydrated appearance and help repair the skin barrier.’
- Ceramide – is a lipid that helps restore the integrity of the skin, replenish hydration and can improve texture.
- Alpha-Glucan – is a moisturising ingredient that helps to replenish the skin’s outer layers resulting in healthier, smoother skin.
Total of 165 ml of Serum
Made in Japan